Yes, you can print with a standard yield and a high yield cartridge installed in your printer. Both fit in the same cartridge slots in your printer and they can be used together. The only difference between the two cartridges is the amount of ink that is in the cartridge. A high yield or XL cartridge is filled with more ink and prints more pages. Learn how printing with high yield ink can lower your printing costs in our complete guide on the difference between a high yield and standard yield cartridges.
Articles in this section
- What are LD InkPods?
- My printer is offline (Windows 10 Printer Troubleshooting)
- How to Add a Printer on a Mac
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- How do you know what kind of ink to get for your printer?
- Can you install two black ink cartridges in a printer?