If you accidentally sent an unwanted document to your print queue, you can easily prevent it from printing by cancelling the print job.
How to cancel a print job in Windows 10:
- Click the "start" button and navigate to the "Control Panel"
- From the control panel, select “Devices and Printers”
- Search for your printer model in the “Devices and Printers” window
- Right click the printer image and scroll to select “See what’s printing”
- Select the printer name under the “See what’s printing” menu. A second window will pop up with your print queue.
- Right click the document name you want to cancel and select “Cancel”. This will cancel the print job for that particular document!