If a new printer comes out that uses a new cartridge series, compatible versions of those cartridges are usually not immediately available on our website. If the compatible cartridge is remanufactured, there has to be a surplus of recycled OEM cartridges available to be sourced and refurbished for remanufacturing. If the cartridge is a new-build compatible, the cartridge and cartridge technology has to be developed and manufactured by our supplier before they become available to our customers. Both of these developments take time and it sometimes can be months before a compatible version is available for newer model printers. We recommend checking our website every few weeks for availability. If a cartridge is listed as "Coming Soon" on our site, you can sign up to be notified the moment they are sale on the cartridge product page.
Articles in this section
- What ink does my printer use?
- How HP Names Their Printers
- How Brother Names Their Printers
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- How do you know what kind of ink to get for your printer?
- Can you install two black ink cartridges in a printer?