No, our printer cartridges will not work in printers that were purchased outside of the United States or Canada. All printers are designed to work within a specific region of the globe. For example, printers that are sold in North America only work with North American printer cartridges and printers that are sold in Europe only work with European printer cartridges. This is because the printer cartridges are chipped to only be compatible with a particular printer series. Even if the printer and the ink cartridges from two different countries look similar, they still will not work due to this chip. If you try to install a printer cartridge that is not compatible with your printer, you will get an error message on your machine and will not be able to print.
Articles in this section
- What ink does my printer use?
- How HP Names Their Printers
- How Brother Names Their Printers
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- How do you know what kind of ink to get for your printer?
- Can you install two black ink cartridges in a printer?