An automatic document feeder is a printer function included in most multi-function machines that lets you easily copy, scan and fax stacks of pages without manually switching out each page. This is a super convenient feature if your office regularly makes a lot of copies, saving both time and potential frustration. Most automatic document feeders are capable of handling anywhere from 20-50 sheets at a time, depending on the printer model. It’s important to note that automatic document feeders can only scan one side of the page. If you are looking to automatically scan both sides of the page, you’ll need to find a printer that includes a duplex automatic document feeder.
Articles in this section
- How to install an Epson 786 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 676 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 277 ink cartridge
- How to clear a non-genuine message on your Epson printer
- How do I turn off HP firmware updates?
- How to turn off Canon firmware updates
- How to turn off Brother firmware updates
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?