An automatic document feeder is a printer function included in most multi-function machines that lets you easily copy, scan and fax stacks of pages without manually switching out each page. This is a super convenient feature if your office regularly makes a lot of copies, saving both time and potential frustration. Most automatic document feeders are capable of handling anywhere from 20-50 sheets at a time, depending on the printer model. It’s important to note that automatic document feeders can only scan one side of the page. If you are looking to automatically scan both sides of the page, you’ll need to find a printer that includes a duplex automatic document feeder.
Articles in this section
- What are the differences between Canon® PGI and CLI ink cartridges?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Can I contact customer service after business hours?
- Where is your store located? Can I buy my cartridges there?
- Do you offer business contracts?