Set up cartridges are the starter cartridges that are included with a brand new printer and are used to set up the printer for the first time. Most set up cartridges include less ink or toner than any standard cartridge you would find online or in a store, so they will print less pages. If your printer comes with a set up cartridge, it will likely read "set up cartridge" or "starter cartridge" on the cartridge label. Page yield information for set up cartridges typically can be found on the printer manufacturers website.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- How do you know what kind of ink to get for your printer?
- Can you install two black ink cartridges in a printer?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Can I contact customer service after business hours?
- How do I reset my printer?