Set up cartridges are the starter cartridges that are included with a brand new printer and are used to set up the printer for the first time. Most set up cartridges include less ink or toner than any standard cartridge you would find online or in a store, so they will print less pages. If your printer comes with a set up cartridge, it will likely read "set up cartridge" or "starter cartridge" on the cartridge label. Page yield information for set up cartridges typically can be found on the printer manufacturers website.
Articles in this section
- How to install an Epson 786 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 676 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 277 ink cartridge
- How to clear a non-genuine message on your Epson printer
- How do I turn off HP firmware updates?
- How to turn off Canon firmware updates
- How to turn off Brother firmware updates
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?