We do not refill printer cartridges at our corporate headquarters or fulfillment centers. All of our LD brand printer cartridges are professionally filled with ink or toner off site. If a customer sends us a previously used cartridge to be refilled, it will be recycled. We recommend recycling old printer cartridges at your nearest recycling facility. Visit Earth911.com to find a facility near you! Just search by material type (ink or toner) and your zipcode. Learn more about the environmental impact of printer cartridges here.
Articles in this section
- When will my cartridge be available?
- Do you have faster shipping options?
- What does it mean if a product is discontinued?
- What if an item I want to buy is out of stock?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- How can I find ink or toner for my printer?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I can't tell the difference between standard yield and high yield.
- How can I find a previous order number?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?