Most printers require all of the cartridges installed in order to print. Even if you only want to print in black, a small amount of the color ink is still used to create a print. Why? The printhead inside the printer uses a bit of ink from all the cartridges every time you print. This keeps the printhead clear, reducing the chance of a clog or poor print results later down the road.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Can I contact customer service after business hours?
- Where is your store located? Can I buy my cartridges there?
- Do you offer business contracts?
- Do you offer school or government contracts?