Duplex printing is a printing feature that lets you print on both sides of the page. If your printer offers automatic duplexing, you can print on both sides of the page without manually adjusting the paper feeder. To find out if your printer offers duplex printing, consult your user guide. Duplex printing is a cost effective printing option that instantly saves you on paper and a common feature in most all-in-one printers.
Articles in this section
- How to install an Epson 786 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 676 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 277 ink cartridge
- How to clear a non-genuine message on your Epson printer
- How do I turn off HP firmware updates?
- How to turn off Canon firmware updates
- How to turn off Brother firmware updates
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?