Remanufactured inkjet cartridges are original printer-brand cartridges that have been through one cycle of service before undergoing a professional remanufacturing process. These cartridges and their print heads are (1) thoroughly cleaned and filled with a high quality equivalent ink formulation, (2) checked to ensure they have the correct internal atmospheric pressure, (3) inspected for any possible shell leakages, (4) tested to ensure that the electrical circuitry is operational, and (5) undergo and pass a lengthy print test. Only cartridges that pass our rigorous inspection process and meet our high standards become LD-brand remanufactured cartridges.
Articles in this section
- Top College Printers 2017
- 4 Perfect Printers for Families
- Best Printers for Teachers
- 6 Tips for Proper Cartridge Care
- Inkjet or Laser Printer: Which is Right for You?
- Save More with these Popular Cartridges
- A Quick Guide to Brother® Monochrome Toners
- Why do printer cartridges cost so much?
- Top-Rated Crafting Printers
- How to Install Epson® 202 Ink Cartridges