The amount of times a cartridge can be refilled depends, in part, on the care taken during the refill process and its storage condition, as well as the state of the inkjet print head. Until the print head wears out you can continue to recycle your empty cartridges. Generally, you can expect to refill your empty OEM cartridge between 2-6 times.
Articles in this section
- 6 Tips for Proper Cartridge Care
- Inkjet or Laser Printer: Which is Right for You?
- Save More with these Popular Cartridges
- 7 Easy Ways to Make Your Ink Cartridge Last Longer
- All-in-One Inkjet Printers that Save the Most on Ink
- A Quick Guide to Brother® Monochrome Toners
- 8 Things to Consider Before Signing Up for HP® Instant Ink®
- How to Replace Cartridges in the HP® Deskjet® 2655
- Best Printers for Teachers
- How to Replace Cartridges in the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer