The amount of times a cartridge can be refilled depends, in part, on the care taken during the refill process and its storage condition, as well as the state of the inkjet print head. Until the print head wears out you can continue to recycle your empty cartridges. Generally, you can expect to refill your empty OEM cartridge between 2-6 times.
Articles in this section
- Top College Printers 2017
- 4 Perfect Printers for Families
- Best Printers for Teachers
- 6 Tips for Proper Cartridge Care
- Inkjet or Laser Printer: Which is Right for You?
- Save More with these Popular Cartridges
- A Quick Guide to Brother® Monochrome Toners
- How to Install an HP 952 Ink Cartridge
- What types of printers can I buy?
- Canon® PIXMA® Printer Buying Guide