Orders shipping to Canada will ship Priority Mail according to the rate chart found here. Due to higher restrictions, safe guards, and customs inspections, orders can take up to 6-12 business days to arrive. Unfortunately, Canadian shipments do not have tracking numbers. Usually light orders take 6-7 days while heavier orders take longer. Customers are responsible for any duties or taxes imposed by Canadian Customs.
Articles in this section
- 6 Tips for Proper Cartridge Care
- Inkjet or Laser Printer: Which is Right for You?
- Save More with these Popular Cartridges
- 7 Easy Ways to Make Your Ink Cartridge Last Longer
- All-in-One Inkjet Printers that Save the Most on Ink
- A Quick Guide to Brother® Monochrome Toners
- 8 Things to Consider Before Signing Up for HP® Instant Ink®
- How to Replace Cartridges in the HP® Deskjet® 2655
- Best Printers for Teachers
- How to Replace Cartridges in the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer