We have a few options for international shipping. We ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, Guam and APO addresses, the rates of which can be viewed on our shipping policy page. A main reason we don't ship to other international countries is that our print consumables are for US printers only.
Articles in this section
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- When will my cartridge be back in stock?
- Do you have faster shipping options?
- What does it mean if a product is discontinued?
- What does it mean if a product is on backorder?
- How can I find ink or toner for my printer?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I can't tell the difference between standard yield and high yield.
- How can I find a previous order number?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?