International orders, most often to Canada, are not capable of being tracked beyond the US border as part of a logistical complication. With these orders, customers should expect a short delay in delivery as a result of Customs inspection at the border.
Articles in this section
- How much does shipping cost?
- If I place the order today, when will you ship?
- What is the average shipping time?
- Has my package shipped?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- What if the carrier lost my package?
- My package never got delivered. Now what?
- How long will it take to get my package?
- Do you offer expedited shipping and how much does it cost?
- What carrier do you use to ship?