Compatible and remanufactured cartridges are being produced in a less expensive way which translates into a less expensive product for the customer. The cost of creating new cartridges from raw material falls heavily on the original manufacturer. Even in consideration of our extensive and detailed system of cleaning and repair, the costs associated with remanufactured and 100% compatible products are significantly lower than OEM's.
Articles in this section
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- When will my cartridge be back in stock?
- Do you have faster shipping options?
- What does it mean if a product is discontinued?
- What does it mean if a product is on backorder?
- How can I find ink or toner for my printer?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I can't tell the difference between standard yield and high yield.
- How can I find a previous order number?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?