Each printer manufacturer also releases a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the ink and toner that they produce. These sheets go over the safety implications associated with the contents of their products. For instance, ingesting the liquid ink inside of an ink cartridge is inadvisable and potentially harmful; but to figure out what the specific results of that decision would be, you would refer to a Material Safety Data Sheet.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where is your store located?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- How should I handle my cartridge?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- Do you offer products at wholesale or resale?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I close an account?