Each printer manufacturer also releases a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for the ink and toner that they produce. These sheets go over the safety implications associated with the contents of their products. For instance, ingesting the liquid ink inside of an ink cartridge is inadvisable and potentially harmful; but to figure out what the specific results of that decision would be, you would refer to a Material Safety Data Sheet.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Where is your store located? Can I buy my cartridges there?
- Do you offer products at wholesale or resale?
- How can I change my password?
- How do I leave a comment about your service?