Customers returning items can expect to be refunded (store credit when applicable) in the method in which they paid within 7-15 business days of our receipt of their accepted return. A refund will not be processed until the product is received by our warehouse.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my cartridges?
- When can I expect my refund?
- Are shipping charges refundable?
- Do you provide a return label?
- What is an SRO?
- How do exchanges work?
- What if I ordered the wrong product?
- What is the lifetime guarantee?
- Can I just get store credit?
- Will you mail me a check for my refund?