Customers may return unopened LD-brand ink and toner cartridges that were mistakenly ordered within one year from the purchase date for a refund. We will issue store credit for any unopened LD-brand ink and toner cartridges returned after one year from the purchase date. We will refund mistakenly ordered OEM products or office supplies for up to 15 days from the purchase date. Customers will receive store credit for any OEM products or office supplies returned between 16–30 days from the purchase. All returned products must be in sellable condition to receive a refund. Shipping charges are non-refundable. All refunds and store credit will be issued after we receive the returned item. Please see our Refund Policy page for complete details.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my cartridges?
- When can I expect my refund?
- Are shipping charges refundable?
- Do you provide a return label?
- How do exchanges work?
- What if I ordered the wrong product?
- What is the lifetime guarantee?
- Can I just get store credit?
- Will you mail me a check for my refund?
- Is there a restocking fee?