Rather than ship your empty cartridges back to our warehouse, we suggest that you find a local recycling facility for proper disposal. It's not only better for the environment to keep them local, we've found it's more convenient for our customers. Most major office supply retailers will accept old or recycled cartridges, or direct you towards a resource that will accept them. To find the closest recycling facility in your area, visit Earth911.com. Just search by material type (ink or toner) and your zipcode!
Articles in this section
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- When will my cartridge be available?
- Do you have faster shipping options?
- What does it mean if a product is discontinued?
- What does it mean if a product is on backorder?
- How can I find ink or toner for my printer?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I can't tell the difference between standard yield and high yield.
- How can I find a previous order number?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?