The estimated length of time a cartridge will last in its sealed package. Shelf life can vary depending on what sort of cartridge you are using. The average shelf life for a compatible cartridge is 36 months, while the shelf life for a genuine cartridge is only 24 months.
- What’s the difference between a high yield and standard yield cartridge?
- How many pages will my cartridge print?
- How is page yield determined?
- What is the shelf life of compatible brand ink cartridges?
- How to Replace Original and Remanufactured Ink Cartridges in Your Canon® Pixma® MG2520 and Pixma® MX922