Some of the aesthetic differences in online images and the products that customers receive exist to avoid confusion of brands. Other differences are caused by replacement of parts and similar factors that affect the appearance but not the performance of your cartridge.
Articles in this section
- How to install an Epson 200 ink cartridge
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- Do I need to remove any tape from a new cartridge?
- What's the difference between black ink and photo black ink?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger/smaller/different than the OEM?
- Why is my cartridge printing blank pages?
- Why is my cartridge not clicking into the cartridge slot?
- Printhead Cleaning Tips for an Inkjet Printer
- How can I unclog a printhead?