Compatible and remanufactured cartridges are being produced in a less expensive way which translates into a less expensive product for the customer. The cost of creating new cartridges from raw material falls heavily on the original manufacturer. Even in consideration of our extensive and detailed system of cleaning and repair, the costs associated with remanufactured and 100% compatible products are significantly lower than OEM's.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- How do you know what kind of ink to get for your printer?
- Can you install two black ink cartridges in a printer?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Can I contact customer service after business hours?
- How to fix streaky or light prints on your Canon Pixma printer