Compatible and remanufactured cartridges are being produced in a less expensive way which translates into a less expensive product for the customer. The cost of creating new cartridges from raw material falls heavily on the original manufacturer. Even in consideration of our extensive and detailed system of cleaning and repair, the costs associated with remanufactured and 100% compatible products are significantly lower than OEM's.
Articles in this section
- Why is my ink cartridge low?
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Can I contact customer service after business hours?
- Where is your store located? Can I buy my cartridges there?
- Do you offer business contracts?