No. The cartridge sets can not be mixed. We have price breaks on the individual colors so you can order them individually to get better prices.
Articles in this section
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger/smaller/different than the OEM?
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- What's the difference between black ink and photo black ink?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Printhead Cleaning Tips for an Inkjet Printer
- How can I get dried ink out of my inkjet print head so I can continue to print?
- Why am I getting an error message when I install my new cartridge?
- Why does it say my cartridge is empty when I install it?
- How can I fix my laser printer’s streaking issue?
- How do I fix a "replace drum" message on my Brother laser printer?