No. The cartridge sets can not be mixed. We have price breaks on the individual colors so you can order them individually to get better prices.
Articles in this section
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- Do I need to remove any tape from a new cartridge?
- What's the difference between black ink and photo black ink?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger/smaller/different than the OEM?
- Why is my cartridge printing blank pages?
- Why is my cartridge not clicking into the cartridge slot?
- Printhead Cleaning Tips for an Inkjet Printer
- How can I unclog a printhead?
- How do I replace the drum in my Brother® HL-L2370DW printer?