A printer driver is software that comes with your printer. Once installed on your computer, drivers covert the information that different programs make into printable formats for your printer. Without drivers, printers wouldn’t know how to resize and reorganize information from webpages to fit onto whatever size of paper that you use in your printer. Printer drivers are basically there to tell your printer how to make what you end up seeing on the page look as close as possible to what you see on your screen.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where is your store located?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- Do you offer products at wholesale or resale?
- How can I change my password?
- How do I leave a comment about your service?
- How can I close an account?