As a development in the changing technology of printers, ink cartridges attempt to communicate with the printers regarding the amount of ink remaining inside. The cartridges used in the most recent printer models can be reset once the ink cartridges are refilled. However, older models cannot be reset. The usage of the ink in these cartridges must be monitored by the user.
Articles in this section
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- What's the difference between black ink and photo black ink?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger/smaller/different than the OEM?
- Printhead Cleaning Tips for an Inkjet Printer
- How can I unclog a printhead?
- How can I get dried ink out of my inkjet print head so I can continue to print?
- Why is the toner not working in my machine?
- Why is my color cartridge not printing in color?
- Why am I getting an error message when I install my new cartridge?