As a development in the changing technology of printers, ink cartridges attempt to communicate with the printers regarding the amount of ink remaining inside. The cartridges used in the most recent printer models can be reset once the ink cartridges are refilled. However, older models cannot be reset. The usage of the ink in these cartridges must be monitored by the user.
Articles in this section
- How to install an Epson 200 ink cartridge
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- Do I need to remove any tape from a new cartridge?
- What's the difference between black ink and photo black ink?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger/smaller/different than the OEM?
- Why is my cartridge printing blank pages?
- Why is my cartridge not clicking into the cartridge slot?
- Printhead Cleaning Tips for an Inkjet Printer
- How can I unclog a printhead?