Never touch the electronic print head with any abrasive material. Use care when setting your cartridges down and do not place the print head in contact with any surface besides the designated contact points in the appropriate printer slot.
Articles in this section
- 6 Tips for Proper Cartridge Care
- Inkjet or Laser Printer: Which is Right for You?
- Save More with these Popular Cartridges
- 7 Easy Ways to Make Your Ink Cartridge Last Longer
- All-in-One Inkjet Printers that Save the Most on Ink
- A Quick Guide to Brother® Monochrome Toners
- 8 Things to Consider Before Signing Up for HP® Instant Ink®
- How to Replace Cartridges in the HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer
- How to Replace Original and Remanufactured Ink Cartridges in Your Canon® Pixma® MG2520 and Pixma® MX922
- 7 Tips to Reduce Office Supply Spending