How to Install a Compatible Brother Toner Cartridge
Need help installing a compatible Brother toner cartridge? LD Products shows you the ropes in this handy quick tips video.
• Remove the drum.
• Press the tab on the left to remove the toner
• Remove the protective clip and Insert new toner into the drum
• Slide the unit back into the printer
How to Install A Remanufactured HP Ink Cartridge
Need help installing a remanufactured HP ink cartridge? LD Products shows you the ropes in this handy quick tips video. Just remove the protective clip and snap into place.
How to Remove Covers and Tabs Before Installing a Toner Cartridge
Need help installing a brand new toner cartridge? First, you need to make sure it’s ready for use! LD Products shows you what to check for with this handy quick tips guide!
• Before prepping your toner for installation, put down a paper towel or cloth on a clean, flat surface to prevent toner powder from accidentally spilling onto your desk or carpet
• Most new toners are protected by a plastic cover for shipping purposes. To remove, hold the cartridge in one hand and pull up on the top of the plastic cover with the other hand
• Removing the protective cover exposes the drum. Avoid touching the drum, it is extremely sensitive
• Locate the plastic seal strip sticking out from the side of the toner
• Pull on the strip until it is completely removed from the toner. It’s normal to see some toner powder come out after pulling the tab
• Install into your machine and you are ready to print