Lexmark return program cartridges, also known as prebate cartridges, are single use cartridges that are sold at a discount with the agreement that the customer will mail them back to the manufacturer after use. Non-prebate Lexmark cartridges are regular cartridges that can be refilled and recycled as needed, and may be more expensive than a prebate cartridge.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where is your store located?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- How should I handle my cartridge?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- Do you offer products at wholesale or resale?
- How can I change my password?
- How can I close an account?