Lexmark return program cartridges, also known as prebate cartridges, are single use cartridges that are sold at a discount with the agreement that the customer will mail them back to the manufacturer after use. Non-prebate Lexmark cartridges are regular cartridges that can be refilled and recycled as needed, and may be more expensive than a prebate cartridge.
Articles in this section
- How to install an Epson 786 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 676 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 277 ink cartridge
- How to clear a non-genuine message on your Epson printer
- How do I turn off HP firmware updates?
- How to turn off Canon firmware updates
- How to turn off Brother firmware updates
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?