We do not refill cartridges onsite. But we do carry a number of high quality ink cartridge refill kits that you can use to refill an original brand cartridge. Most refill kits include a bottle of ink, a syringe, screw tool, plastic gloves and refilling instructions. To refill, you manually inject the amount of of ink into the cartridge (the instructions will tell you what that amount should be). Once the cartridge is at capacity, you should be able to reuse the cartridge again and print as expected. Double check to make sure that the refill kit you've purchased will work with your cartridge, refill instructions and ink capacities vary across brand and cartridge type. Ink cartridges can only be refilled a couple of times. After extended use your print quality will diminish and you will need to replace the cartridge.
Articles in this section
- When will my cartridge be available?
- Do you have faster shipping options?
- What does it mean if a product is discontinued?
- What if an item I want to buy is out of stock?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- How can I find ink or toner for my printer?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I can't tell the difference between standard yield and high yield.
- How can I find a previous order number?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?