The chip on a printer cartridge helps monitor the ink levels in your cartridge so the printer can notify you when a cartridge is running low. If you are getting an error message on your printer, it might be due to dust or fingerprint oil getting on the chip. Try wiping the chip gently with a lint-free cloth and installing the cartridge again.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Where is your store located? Can I buy my cartridges there?
- Do you offer business contracts?
- Do you offer school or government contracts?
- Do you offer products at wholesale or resale?