There are a few different ways you can verify which cartridges series will work with your printer.
- Check the box your printer came in. Most printer boxes clearly display which cartridges are compatible with the printer right on the box.
- Find your printer model on the manufacturer’s website. The appropriate cartridges should be listed on the printer page. Look for the cartridge part number on specifications table or under the “supplies” section of the printer page.
- Find your printer model on LDProducts.com. A list of all of the compatible cartridges for your specific printer are included the printer page. For example, if you search for "Canon Pixma MX922" on our website and navigate to the Canon Pixma MX922 printer page, you will find a list of all of the available cartridges for that printer.
- Check inside your printer for the cartridge part number. Many printers include the cartridge part number near the cartridge carrier (the space where you install the cartridges) for easy reference.
- Consult your printer’s user guide. A user guide should be included with the printer. If you no longer have it, you can find a free downloadable version on the printer manufacturer’s website. For example, if you search for “Canon Pixma MX922 user guide” you can download the appropriate manual directly from Canon’s website.
- Contact us! We’d be happy to help you find the correct cartridge for your printer.
Our call center hours are Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. PST and Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST.