If you have an individual ink cartridge like an HP 564 and it is not clicking into the cartridge slot, it may be due to the position of the plastic arm on the end of the cartridge. Sometimes if the arm is not extended out far enough on the cartridge, it cannot properly snap into the printer. Gently pull outwards on the arm to extend it a bit more and insert the cartridge again.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to remove any tape from a new cartridge?
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- What's the difference between black ink and photo black ink?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger/smaller/different than the OEM?
- Why is my cartridge printing blank pages?
- Why is my cartridge not clicking into the cartridge slot?
- Printhead Cleaning Tips for an Inkjet Printer
- How can I unclog a printhead?
- How do I replace the drum in my Brother® HL-L2370DW printer?