If you have an individual ink cartridge like an HP 564 and it is not clicking into the cartridge slot, it may be due to the position of the plastic arm on the end of the cartridge. Sometimes if the arm is not extended out far enough on the cartridge, it cannot properly snap into the printer. Gently pull outwards on the arm to extend it a bit more and insert the cartridge again.
Articles in this section
- Why is my cartridge not clicking into the cartridge slot?
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- What's the difference between black ink and photo black ink?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger/smaller/different than the OEM?
- Printhead Cleaning Tips for an Inkjet Printer
- How can I unclog a printhead?
- How can I get dried ink out of my inkjet print head so I can continue to print?
- Why is the toner not working in my machine?
- Why is my color cartridge not printing in color?