Credit cards are not saved in our system. To process an order, the bank issues a token in place of your credit card number. This token ensures your credit card information remains private and no one can access your credit card number when you place an order. Customer privacy is a top concern and we understand the importance of keeping your personal information safe.
Articles in this section
- How can I track my order?
- How can I unsubscribe from your emails?
- Why did I only receive part of my order?
- How do I cancel an order?
- How do I view my purchase history?
- Can I delete a credit card from my account?
- Why have I not received my email confirmation?
- How can I receive a copy of my order invoice?