Gray ink cartridges, like the Canon CLI-226GY, are typically found in photo printers. Although your printer can produce gray with the black cartridge, the gray cartridge is able to produce more complex tonal qualities in black and white photographs. If your printer requires a gray cartridge, it must be installed to operate your printer.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Can I contact customer service after business hours?
- Where is your store located? Can I buy my cartridges there?
- Do you offer business contracts?
- Do you offer school or government contracts?