Gray ink cartridges, like the Canon CLI-226GY, are typically found in photo printers. Although your printer can produce gray with the black cartridge, the gray cartridge is able to produce more complex tonal qualities in black and white photographs. If your printer requires a gray cartridge, it must be installed to operate your printer.
Articles in this section
- How to install an Epson 786 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 676 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 277 ink cartridge
- How to clear a non-genuine message on your Epson printer
- How do I turn off HP firmware updates?
- How to turn off Canon firmware updates
- How to turn off Brother firmware updates
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?