Gray ink cartridges, like the Canon CLI-226GY, are typically found in photo printers. Although your printer can produce gray with the black cartridge, the gray cartridge is able to produce more complex tonal qualities in black and white photographs. If your printer requires a gray cartridge, it must be installed to operate your printer.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- How do you know what kind of ink to get for your printer?
- Can you install two black ink cartridges in a printer?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Can I contact customer service after business hours?
- How do I reset my printer?