Yes, you do need all of the cartridges installed in your printer in order to print. The printer cannot function if it is missing a particular cartridge. If a cartridge is running low, you might be able to continue printing with the other cartridges for a period of time until it needs to be replaced, but this may vary depending on what printer model you own.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- How do you know what kind of ink to get for your printer?
- Can you install two black ink cartridges in a printer?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- Can I contact customer service after business hours?
- How to fix streaky or light prints on your Canon Pixma printer