Yes, you do need all of the cartridges installed in your printer in order to print. The printer cannot function if it is missing a particular cartridge. If a cartridge is running low, you might be able to continue printing with the other cartridges for a period of time until it needs to be replaced, but this may vary depending on what printer model you own.
Articles in this section
- How to install an Epson 786 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 676 ink cartridge
- How to install an Epson 277 ink cartridge
- How to clear a non-genuine message on your Epson printer
- How do I turn off HP firmware updates?
- How to turn off Canon firmware updates
- How to turn off Brother firmware updates
- How do I contact customer service?
- Will I get the same print quality with compatible cartridges?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?