MICR toner cartridges are specialty toners used by the banking industry for check processing. MICR stands for magnetic ink character recognition. Each MICR cartridge is filled with a special toner powder designed specifically for check printing. Only purchase MICR toner cartridges if you intend to print checks, if you print a check with a regular toner cartridge, it will likely be rejected by the bank when it is processed.
Articles in this section
- When will my cartridge be available?
- Do you have faster shipping options?
- What does it mean if a product is discontinued?
- What if an item I want to buy is out of stock?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- How can I find ink or toner for my printer?
- Why are the remanufactured and compatible cartridges so much cheaper?
- I can't tell the difference between standard yield and high yield.
- How can I find a previous order number?
- Do you buy back empty cartridges?