Printer firmware is a background program in your printer that communicates with your computer to produce a print. Firmware updates typically come directly from the printer manufacturer and most are designed to improve printer hardware functionality or fix potential bugs in the existing version of your printer’s firmware. Check with your printer manufacturer to read more about specific firmware updates for your printer model.
Articles in this section
- Why is my cartridge not clicking into the cartridge slot?
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- What's the difference between black ink and photo black ink?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger/smaller/different than the OEM?
- Printhead Cleaning Tips for an Inkjet Printer
- How can I unclog a printhead?
- How can I get dried ink out of my inkjet print head so I can continue to print?
- Why is the toner not working in my machine?
- Why is my color cartridge not printing in color?