Printer firmware is a background program in your printer that communicates with your computer to produce a print. Firmware updates typically come directly from the printer manufacturer and most are designed to improve printer hardware functionality or fix potential bugs in the existing version of your printer’s firmware. Check with your printer manufacturer to read more about specific firmware updates for your printer model.
Articles in this section
- Why is my new ink cartridge not printing?
- Do I need to remove any tape from a new cartridge?
- What's the difference between black ink and photo black ink?
- Is it normal for my cartridge to read low or empty?
- Why does the cartridge I received look bigger/smaller/different than the OEM?
- Why is my cartridge printing blank pages?
- Why is my cartridge not clicking into the cartridge slot?
- Printhead Cleaning Tips for an Inkjet Printer
- How can I unclog a printhead?
- How to clean a removable HP printhead