SRO stands for sales return order and it is the return authorization number we assign your order when our customer service team sets your account up for a return. The number starts with "SRO" followed by a dash and eight unique numbers. For example, SRO-12345678. You will need to include this number with your returned package as a reference for our returns team.
Articles in this section
- How do I return my cartridges?
- When can I expect my refund?
- Are shipping charges refundable?
- Do you provide a return label?
- What is an SRO?
- How do exchanges work?
- What if I ordered the wrong product?
- What is the lifetime guarantee?
- Can I just get store credit?
- Will you mail me a check for my refund?