Local recycling facilities are the best way to dispose of unwanted or old cartridges. It's not only better for the environment to keep old cartridges local, we've found it's more convenient for our customers. Most major office supply retailers will accept old or recycled cartridges, or direct you towards a resource that will accept them. To find the closest recycling facility in your area, visit Earth911.com. Just search by material type (ink or toner) and your zipcode.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer service?
- Where is your store located?
- How can I recycle my cartridges?
- How can I leave a review of my purchase?
- What are remanufactured and compatible cartridges and how do they differ from OEM's?
- How much can I save with compatible cartridges?
- Do you offer products at wholesale or resale?
- How can I change my password?
- How do I leave a comment about your service?
- How can I close an account?